Форум русскоязычного сообщества Ubuntu

Следите за новостями русскоязычного сообщества Ubuntu в Twitter-ленте @ubuntu_ru_loco

Автор Тема: Установка внешней звуковой карты Ubuntu 12.04  (Прочитано 3612 раз)

Оффлайн bassghost

• Автор темы
  • Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Всем привет,очень надеюсь на вашу помощь. Имеется внешняя звуковая карта - Tascam  us-200, к ней я подключаю микшер,он выводит звук аналогового синта,грувбокса,эффектора и бас гитары.а также к ней подрублены колонки,на винде понятное дело все это нормально работало,ставишь дрова от карты и можно с оборудованием играться или слушать музыку через эту карту.
Но Windows достала,снесла её полностью,подскажите пожалуйста,как установить карту на убунте. Не ругайте новичка,со всем остальным разобралась сама,единственное что не могу решить - это звук, не дай бог придется из-за этого возвращаться к винде.
Гугл не помог

Оффлайн Сперанский

• Почётный модератор
  • Старожил
  • Dictum ac factum
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Установка внешней звуковой карты Ubuntu 12.04
« Ответ #1 : 29 Сентября 2012, 22:04:53 »
Рано вы винду то снесли, нашел одно единственное упоминание о случае работоспособности, правда он от US-800 и требует MacOS, да, еще и на английском, если что не понятно, спрашивайте, будем пробовать коллективно переводить
Linux Support State

CAN BE MADE TO WORK! At least with Ardour, ALSA, and JackAudio. I haven't tested in PulseAudio because I disabled that for other reasons. Here are the steps:

1) Plug into an OSX machine, and use the included software (you don't have to install it and there are no drivers) to reset the device to factory. You can also do this on a Windows machine, but that involves installing drivers, so borrow a Macbook or something.
2) Even after that, plugging it in will crash many variants of the 2.6 kernel. This is a kernel interrupt-handler bug. HOWEVER! You can upgrade Linux kernels without upgrading the entire GNU/Linux OS. Directions for Ubuntu are here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/MainlineBuilds Upgrade to version 3.1.5-generic, and restart the machine.
3) Plug the US-800 into an open USB port. There will be MANY complaints in syslog. That's… marginally okay. Better than crashing, anyway. We'll fix it below.
4) Launch JackAudio. Go into settings panel, create a new config, based on current actual configuration. THE RESULT WILL BE WRONG, but we'll fix it.
5) On the lower right there will be dropdowns for numbers of inputs and outputs. It will probably default to either 2/2 or automatic/automatic. This is wrong. Set those manually to 8/2.
6) Save those changes, then stop and restart JackAudio. This is ALSO important because I think we're working around an ALSA device scanner bug where it gets the numbers of inputs wrong. (Or the hardware is buggy and Windows and OSX patch around it. One of those.)
7) Go back into settings, and on the lower right, near the number-of-inputs selectors, there will be device selectors for both input and output. Do NOT pick plughw, even tho' that should totally work. Click on the little down wedge icon that brings up the physical device names, and select “us800” for both inputs and outputs.
8 ) Save changes, stop and restart JACK server. You should now have at least all six analogue inputs, and both outputs, at least in things that talk to JackAudio. I can't validate the digital inputs because I lack the hardware.

I tested mostly with 44.1khz but in testing other bitrates worked fine too! I can't get other 24-bit to work, though. But that's ok for me, I record at 16 bit.

Other notes

1) Claims to be a USB Audio 2.0 compliant device; locks Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lyyx) 2.6.32-35-generic shortly after plug-in. Survival time is longer in text console than in GUI. End up with BUG: soft lockup - CPU #0 stuck for 61s! [khubd:29] errors, and then lots of tasks are blocked for 2+ minutes (like kjournald and upowerd and rsyslogd and and and).
2) Appears related to this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/576496 but the noacpi workaround DOES NOT WORK. :(
3) Also seen here: http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-1631488.html

Первый пункт- воткните устройство в Macbook и сделайте сброс настроек в фабричное состояние. Он пишет, что Windows для этих целей не подойдет, потому что он будет ставить драйвера, а это, видимо плохо (а может у автора руководства их просто не было?), не знаю, что это значит. Тем не менее, попробуйте, если нет макбука, из винды чтоли...

Оффлайн vanderdt

• Любитель
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Установка внешней звуковой карты Ubuntu 12.04
« Ответ #2 : 01 Октября 2012, 07:12:13 »
Ubuntu (12,04) то вон с обычным звуком работать не может, а вы ее через ЮСБи пытаетесь заставить что-то воспроизводить. Моя думать, не понравилась Windows, ставь МАК (вал сборок). У меня другой вопрос, а программные студии (Нуендо, СОНАР, Кубейз) вы где для убунты найдете? Так шо моя думать, Линукс и студия - это 2 абсолютно несовместимых понятия. (хотя МАС это в своем роде тоже где то линукс)

Страница сгенерирована за 0.074 секунд. Запросов: 22.